Features of FASCIQ® Horse Massage Gun
- The FASCIQ® Mini Massage Gun is the powerhouse among massage guns and uniquely small in size. It carries the same power as alternatives, but half the size!
- Its handheld size and light weight of only 500 grams, is what makes the gun lie comfortably in the hand and makes it easy to take along and work with during the horses’ treatment.
- Its quiet (at only 45db max.) and does not scare the horse during massages.
- It performs consistent percussions, which helps horses to get used to the device.
- A high stall force of up to 12,5kg and a percussion depth of 6-8mm. A perfect fit for the equine industry.
- Via a touch button the percussion strengths can be adjusted in 4 different settings.
- The battery is built for endurance (lasts up to 12 hrs) and speed charges within 3 hrs
- With the included heads you can knead, vibrate and beat.
Why use an Equine Massage Gun on horses?
With a massage gun you imitate a Deep Tissue massage for the horse. With knocking and vibrating movements you exert pressure on the tissue. The device makes no noise, so horses will not be frightened and will quickly get used to the treatment. For veterinary health professionals and owners treating the horses’ muscle tissue manually, it can be a quite intensive task to perform. By using a horse massage gun the treatment or massage becomes less intensive as the device is putting the most effort in the massage. Horse Massage Guns enhance the overall health of the horse and they get accustomed to the pleasant effect of a soothing deep-tissue percussion massage rather quickly!
Using Massage Guns on equine:
- It enhances the overall health of horses
- Decreases their muscle soreness
- Them to perform better and recover more quickly
- It helps during treatment and can prevent injuries when massaging on a regular basis
- Helps veterinary health professionals, horse owners and riders to perform a massage more easily and quickly
How to use Equine massage guns?
- The first step is to locate and palpate the areas of tension and the degree of tension**.
- Then start the treatment with the massage gun.
- You can slowly build up the power by first starting with slow knocking or vibrating movements, and then build up the massage.
- For sensitive points, a slow build-up of force and speed is recommended.
** Because you can choose from different heads & attachments, you can adapt the massage gun as well as possible to the area of the horse that needs to be treated.
FASCIQ® Mini Massage Gun is applicable for riders and dogs too
The FASCIQ Mini Massage Gun is the perfect fit for both the treatment of horses and their riders/owners. Additionally, it can also help during the treatment of dogs/canine.