VetkinTape® kinesiology tape (6cm x 5 m) is a safe-to-use, latexfree product with the TÜV quality mark. It is produced in our own South Korean factory and specifically developed for the veterinarian market. Which is our unique selling point.
The VetkinTape rolls are 1 cm wider than the original rolls for the humane market (CureTape). The glue layer is also extended with a stronger and more adhesive acrylic layer (+25% more adhesive). Therefore are these rolls not applicable on human skin, but they can only be used voor veterinary purposes.
The elastic cotton has ventilating, hypoallergenic strong acrylic adhesive layer.
Available in the colors: Blue, red, black and orange
VetkinTape® has been applied for:
- Activating of the blood- and lymphcirculation when swelling and bloodshed.
- Influencing the fascia and muscles
- Treating scars
- Tendoninjuries- and inflammations
- (after)treatment of injuries to the muscular device
- Improvement of the muscle function
- Support of the joint function
Sold per box of 10 rolls.
Want the best taping results?