Try VetkinTape’s introductory
This introduction offer consists of:
- Two VetkinTape 6 cm rolls (1x Blue & 1x Black),
- One VetkinTape 10 cm roll (Blue),
- One VetkinTape 3 cm rolls (1 box with 2 Black rolls),
- Pair of VetkinTape scissors
- Book: VetkinTape Kinesiology Taping for Horses (appropriate uses, basic concepts, taping techniques, application and tips specifically for taping animals).
This offer will help veterinary professionals kick-start their taping-activities. The different sizes of VetkinTape will give you the opportunity to explore various taping techniques, which are fully explained in the manual included in this offer. The VetkinTape Equine Kinesiology Taping Book provides the foundation & in-depth knowledge needed to provide veterinary taping applications.
The price is temporarily reduced from € 117.70 for € 99.95.
VetkinTape Equine Kinesiology Taping Book
- It starts by outlining the fundamentals of thorough and extensive assessment through gait analysis, palpation and specific testing.
- Instructions on applying the tape, what tension to use, the application areas and the colour.
- An in-depth explanation of more than 50different applications (i.e. muscle tapes, corrective tapes, fascia tapes etc.) and the different taping techniques (I-tapes, Y-tapes, lymph tapes and cross tapes).
- High quality images support the step-by-step instructions and describes how to apply the kinesiology tape in day-to-day activities.
VetkinTape® is used by veterinary health professionals for:
- Activating of the blood- and lymph circulation
- Influencing the fascia and muscles
- Treating scars
- Tendon injuries- and inflammations
- Post-treatment of muscular injuries
- Improvement of the muscle function
- Support of the joint function