In this Kinesiology Taping for Horses book you will learn, how to effectively treat specific injuries without complications. The book will explain step-by-step the basics of kinesiology taping on horses, i.e. treatment of scars, muscles and ligamenten. But it will also guide you through in depth descriptions (with supporting images) of specific application area’s of kinesiotaping.
Book: MTC Kinesiology Taping for Horses:
In this taping book of author Renate Ettl you will get familiar with the most imporant basics, applicationarea’s and therapy possibilities for VetkinTape. VetkinTape® kinesiology tape is a safe-to-use, latexfree product with the TÜV quality mark. It is produced in our own South Korean factory and specifically developed for the veterinarian market. Which is our unique selling point.
The adhesive kinesiology tape is supports the body, enhances movement and reduces pain. Kinesiology taping can be applied as an additional method combined with animal physiotherapy or applied as a stand-alone treatmentmethod. For example: a few application area’s would be: enlightment of pain in muscles and/or joints, posture problems or if horses have movement issues.
This instructional book provides insights in the possibilities of the application of kinesiology tape. The book contains the following instructional area’s:
- It begins with the fundamentals for a good and extensive researchprocess with gait analysis, palpation and specific testing. All required to lokalise the problem in the horse’s tissue.
- Instructional content about how to apply the tape, with how many tension, the application area’s and the color. After this chapter a targeted, individual treatment of a horse lies within the possibilities.
- A deeper explanation of 50+ different applications (i.e. muscletapes, correctionaltapes, fasciatapes enz.) and the different taping techniques (like I-tapes, Y-tapes, lymftapes and crosstapes).
- High quality illustrated images support the instructional content step-by-step and helps you to learn and apply the tape in your day-to-day business.
Information MTC book “Kinesiology taping for horses”:
- ISBN/EAN 978-90-825826-0-4
- Author: Renate Ettl
- Illustrator: Jeanne Kloepfer
- Medical Taping Instructionbook with 276 photo’s (fullcolour)
- Pages: 207
- Size: 27.5 x 19.5 x 1.6 cm
- Weight: 938 gram
- Language: English
- First edition: 1 maart 2017
- Also available in the languages: German